Brian P. McKeon, MD
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- University of Connecticut Integrated Residency Program
- New England Baptist Hospital,
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- International Cartilage Repair Society
Dr. McKeon is the Chief Medical Officer and Head Team Physician for the Boston Celtics. He also serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Tufts University School of Medicine. He is an active member of multiple academic societies, including the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM), Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA), and the NBA Team Physicians Society.
Dr. McKeon currently participates in clinical trials and funded research studies related to articular cartilage, synovial inflammation, stem cell therapies, and artificial meniscal implants. His primary clinical interests lie in sports medicine and the treatment of sports-related injuries, with an emphasis on performing minimally invasive surgery on shoulders, knees, and elbows.