Dr. Weitzel serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor at Tufts University School of Medicine. His clinical interests lie in sports medicine with a primary emphasis on minimally invasive arthroscopy of the shoulder and knee. Dr. Weitzel is board certified and holds a subspecialty certificate in orthopaedic sports medicine. He has been a member of the team researching novel ACL reconstruction methods that received the Cabaud Memorial Basic Science Research Award in 2007 from the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM). He serves as Head Team Physician for Tufts University and Wellesley High School and assists in coverage of the Boston Celtics.
Thomas S. Pacheco, PA-C
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Harvard Orthopaedic Residency
- Tufts-New England Medical Center, Sports Medicine
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America