In these uncertain times, your safety is our utmost concern. You may be hesitant to seek medical care, but rest assured that we are uniquely positioned to deliver high-quality care while minimizing exposure to infection.
Our Waltham office is a controlled space, staffed by providers who understand and have experience in managing infection and disease. Providing exceptional infection control precautions is simply a daily way of life for us.
NOTE: If you are having flu-like symptoms, such as fever, chills, muscle aches, difficulty breathing, recent cough, headache, sore throat or a sudden loss of taste or smell shortness of breath, please call 911 and seek emergency care.
Please be aware that we are taking further steps to ensure your safety and comfort.
Step 1: Our Patients
- We are taking extra precautions to pre-screen patients prior to their arrival at the office. We are rescheduling any patient who does not meet our strict health guidelines.
- Patients will need to wear a protective covering over the nose and mouth, such as bandana, scarf or homemade mask.
Step 2: Our Staff
- Clinical and business staff will wear surgical masks at all times.
- Social distancing measures have been implemented. This includes:
- limiting the number of patients in the center at any given time
- spacing out chairs so they are at least six feet apart in the waiting area
- minimizing patient touchpoints
- Visitors will be prohibited unless absolutely necessary.
Step 3: Our Office
- We follow nationally recommended best practices to keep our centers clean and safe.
- Only EPA-registered cleaning products are used, and waiting areas are cleaned at least twice a day. This includes high touch surfaces such as chair arms, doorknobs, tabletops, countertops, handles, sinks and faucets.
- We clean every exam room both before and after every patient. In addition, we clean all of our public areas throughout the day and are minimizing traffic in those areas.
- Tissues and sanitizer will be available near the front desk.