Dr. Wuerz earned his Doctor of Medicine from Eberhard-Karls-University of Tuebingen in Germany, followed by a residency in orthopaedic surgery at the Inselspital in Berne, Switzerland. He was chosen as the Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA) health policy fellow, and was awarded the traveling fellowship of the International Society for Hip Arthroscopy (ISHA) with training at The Steadman Clinic in Vail, Colorado, and at the Schulthess Klinik in Zurich, Switzerland.
Dr. Wuerz’s clinical interests lie in sports medicine and hip preservation with a focus on hip arthroscopy. He has assisted with the care of athletes in high school, college and professional sports, including the Chicago Bulls (NBA) and White Sox (MLB).
For more information about Dr. Wuerz, please visit www.bostonhipcenter.com
- Eberhard-Karls-University of Tuebingen, Germany
- Inselspital, Berne, Switzerland
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Rush University Medical Center - Sports Medicine
- International Society for Hip Arthroscopy Traveling Fellowship (The Steadman Clinic in Vail, Colorado, and Schulthess Klinik in Zurich, Switzerland)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- International Society for Hip Arthroscopy